The holidays can bring an increase in stress and depression. This can ruin your holidays and impact your health. Braselton Urgent Care’s team advises you to:
- Accept change and remember, not all holidays go as planned.
- Limit activities where possible, committing only to the most important events.
- Try to eat healthy foods and get plenty of rest.
- Stick to your budget and avoid going into debt.
- Take time to give back or check on a friend or family member in need.
- Follow Bear’s lead and chill out!
If you find yourself overwhelmed and you can’t shake the stress or the holiday blues, tell someone! Call your friends and ask for help. And don’t be afraid to tell your primary care doctor or the professionals at Braselton Urgent Care.