We thought about writing a long post updating Braselton Urgent Care patients on Bear’s progress as Chief Therapy Dog, but a picture truly is worth a thousand words. In case you want to know more, here’s a snippet from his performance review:
- Is well trained and obedient
- Professional and well-groomed appearance
- Maintains an excellent bedside manner
- Exhibits heartfelt compassion and kindness
- Interacts well with patients
- Assists in cleaning the floor in the break room
Follow us on Facebook for somewhat routine updates on Bear’s blossoming career.