For Desktop and/or Laptop
What You Will Need to See the Online Doctor
To enjoy the best experience on VSee, make sure you have:
- Internet access (minimum 200 kbps for upload and download)
- Webcam or built-in camera
- Microphone and speakers
Make sure you are using a supported browser. VSee works on:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (11.0 or later) – or Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version) – except iOS and Android
- Safari (latest version) – please don’t use private mode
- Google Chrome (latest version)
Also, in your browser settings, turn on:
You may need to search how to change this setting as it varies for each browser.
Turn Off All Video Conferencing Programs
- All Others
These programs can interfere with VSee.